Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BSU Meeting the Abanse(What a.............)

BSU Meeting de Avanci


Bukidnon State University conducted its meeting de avanci at BSU-Gymnasium yesterday
(Mach 8,2011).

After the both party finish campaigning their parties, there was an open forum happened so that students can raise their questions and complaints.

There was one who asked what they can do, one party said they will raised the voice of the students and will be heard as they bring it. Then, another party said that there is no the problem to the administration but the problem is with us BSU students because first of all the administration is already exist and so we must follow the laws. Another was about the computer fee (200 pesos) per students but they cannot even used it because the computer equipments cannot accommodate all students then both parties came up with an idea that they will raise that problem by following the correct procedure. Next, was a guy , how can they assure that the money we are paying will be safe? One and the second party said that they already started their programs because they did their part as they serve being SSC Senator. The student commissioner who was holding the mike threw it(idiomatic expression) the microphone to the students so that their questions will be heard but nobody get it. My seat mates who was my co- division shouted and pin pointed me. I feel so nervous but i still stand because there was things that bothered me and i wanted it to be solved. I walked from the top stairs of the gym down to Mr. commissioner and i hold the mike.(Wooo) i raised my two questions and as i could remember it goes like this "There was one of the running candidate stated with his speech "There was no mistake with the system, we don't need to change the system but we need to change the people." What does it mean? with that statement it means that we just follow the administration and and the people who are there is the problem? (i really don't mean anything wit that want i just want him to said what his point) and then another one is it okay that the present president will endorse running candidate? i just asking because we all know that a president has a big impact with the students mura man gud og lain. Pero what jud diay ang buot eh imply ani?

I was no idea about my question,i stand because i want to be clarified and i want that everything will be fair. That moment, I feel so cold, my knee is trembling, my ears become red and my hands is like anytime i will be fainted. In behalf of the BSU students I was the only one who voice out that question. My first question was answered with the one who stated those lines. Ok fine, it was okay that he clarifies but there was in his statement that i really do not agree with this was those lines "Officers is not the one who will motivate students but the students who will motivate the officers" After hearing that statement i bat in, "Do you mean, us the students who will motivate the officers? mao gani mag elect ta kay aron kamo ang magdala sa tinog sa tanang BSU students how come nga kami na nuon ang magmotivate sa inyo?." He answered that one that it does not what he mean. Fine again.
Oh no, the present president went near to me and nadugangan na nuon akong kakulba. She asked me , murag ako man dapat mutubag sa imong ikaduha nga pangutana? oo pwede gyapon i said. And Ms. President defend his right of expression which she has a right to recommend who was the one because she knows he deserves it to win. As i remember she was in here statement that "Wala ko gapalakas of usa ka kandidato pero gapahumot ko sa kandidato nga kabalo ko nga humot na daan". I was okay with her answer that everyone of us has a freedom and she just exercising her freedom. I don't expected that there were in other person from other group that will give his views that it was really bias. It was added with another one.

(Huhuhu- i feel that i am freezing because I was the one who raised those ideas. I don't mean anything by the time threw those questions and I don't expect that it will go with a serious matter. I never thought.... )

Open forum is one of the process of evaluating the audience if they are truly there acting as an audience. Yes, i just a human who has the sense of sight, hearing and i have mind to think and for me i am an audience. I saw and heard those things and i think its not mistake if i will ask if it is okay because i feel its not.


Until now, i am in the state of depression because of my question........................
I am afraid what are those men thinking of me...................
Are they take it seriously?............
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............................
I don't know what to do.......................
Help me God

No comments:

Post a Comment