Monday, July 5, 2010

my first dev't music video,march2010


This video was my first developmental music video made.I was the director,the camera man,script writer and the editor. Even though its not that good enough to be appreciated but i really treasure this one. It made me as a whole development communication student. My group mates left me in this project they accepted to received 5.0 but me? Ofcourse , it made me disappointed and also discourage but in the end i decided to finished it with my own expenses and hard work. this music video "ako ang simula"was a collection of video clips and photos to made as a music video...I ended an output like this though it was hard but memorable one.
The music video encourage Filipino to vote wisely and never accept fpr a payment.. because...
"Iilang Pera, ilang taong Pagdurusa"

1 comment: