Thursday, July 1, 2010

ate jo...





I have a friend, her name is Bladelyn Sayson I used to call her ate jo.., the great ate in the world.. she smile even she don't know you. She talks to you and share something that can bless you and by that moment you will realize that she covered a big part of your life.. unbelievable but true...


I met her at Church of God World Mission's church at Valencia City.
We meet again at Central Mindanao University (CMU) when i was still a student there. She introduce a Religious organization called
PSALM - Philippine Student Alliance Lay Movement. I encountered a lot of students which ate JO also touched their live. Ia'm happy because i know her. She believes in my talents and abilities and i feel so warm by our Lord God presence when i with her. Ate JO had transferred at Bukidnon State University (BSU) and again when i also entered by this university she's the one who became my ate2x.
Ate Jo now at Olongapo City. She is now speaking tagalog. ..I 'm thinking if she's now change but probably not.


I missed her so much...

my ATE JO is the best person i meet in my college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment