Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dear God

Dear God,

Thank you for the love that you have given to me and to my family. I love you Lord because you are my God and my savior. You never change, you are what you are. You always show us the beauty that the world has. You let us realize that we have our family that is always there for us. We have lots of friends that offer their shoulder in times that we feel tired. Lord, I pray that you make me a great person that can be. Like persons who have self confidence, self-reliant and self-determination. God, I love you so much always take care my family and friends and especially me. I want to practice my encoding skills that must be present to me. I really want to have my own laptop but I will wait for the blessings that you prepare for me. I love you God. I love you so much. Thank you for everything that you will give me.



-Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment