Monday, November 22, 2010

"Feeling nako karon(Nov.22,2010)"

I really can't breath , my heart don't want to pump, my nerves and my body are not functioning well, why is this so? What's happening to me? I feel right sadness that causes by the malfunctioning of one of my parts. It's not that physical but emotional malfunctioning. They said that "friends are part of us", so maybe this is the reason why i am suffering this one.
Lately, before our science class started me and my classmates were talking. I didn't notice that one of my friend Nova talked to me about something. and after our class, my classmate Apol told me that Nova is insulted for what i have done when she was talked to me. I didn't listen and i just get my phone and when she turn back, Ada, my classmate laughed with meaning(murag panganchaw???) it was based on Apol.Upon hearing, I starts feeling like this, feeling of malfunction,rejection and self-disappointed. I want to cry...I t causes me pain.. I don't know. I respect Nova as one of my great friend and i am afraid our friendship will be broken.I don't know how to approach her and if she still listen to me.I just want her to know that ....
she "NOVA" will always be my FRIEND..

No comments:

Post a Comment